Florida News

Married woman, mechanic reportedly die from carbon monoxide poisoning while having sex

Married woman, mechanic reportedly die from carbon monoxide poisoning while having sex



2018-07-12T02:15:00+0000

A married woman and her mechanic lover reportedly died from apparent carbon monoxide poisoning while having sex in a parking garage.

A married woman and her mechanic lover reportedly died from apparent carbon monoxide poisoning while having sex in a parking garage. Kahali Johnson found his wife, Tameka Hargrave, 39, and the 56-year-old mechanic, who was not identified, dead in a parking garage on Monday night in Newark, N.J., ABC...


More Florida News

Unable to load Tweets

Home Privacy Policy Terms Of Use Contact Us Affiliate Disclosure DMCA Earnings Disclaimer