Investigation continues into fatal Plant City business shooting
Investigators say three men were arguing inside the offices of Bliss Enterprises, nearly an hour away from Orlando, when owner Richard Bliss was shot dead.
A workplace shooting in Plant City ended with one business owner dead and two others hurt.
More Florida News
He was very well behaved... probably was all he could do not to go racing after them! Good boy Tucker. #BirdDog #Fox35 @dog_rates #labrador
Good thing they were at the arrival gate! Service dog goes into labor and delivers 8 puppies at Tampa airport! #fox35 https://t.co/hY6VqOlu1y
DYK: @CityofTampa is the only city in the U.S. using public residents to facilitate a @USDOT-funded connected vehicle pilot. Learn more from @State_Scoop: https://t.co/dvbbDhhllW
ICYMI: Southbound Bayshore Blvd is closed between Barcelona St & Rubideaux St for emergency water main repairs. Expected to reopen by 5pm today.
More info: https://t.co/shbjoQMzAO
Another chance to win free zoo passes & other goodies!
The clouds can’t keep us away, we have another giveaway Zoo friends! Today’s prize is a bag full of goodies including Zoo tickets, a red wolf plush and a special $50 gift card from our friends at Pinch A Penny Pool Patio Spa! Where are we today?
Our offices will be closed on Monday, May 28th in observance of Memorial Day. There will be no garbage, recycling, or yard waste collection on that day.
For more information, please visit https://t.co/3HxKPTzvkF.
Explore 10 ways to spend one day in #YborCity with @wanderlustylife https://t.co/HHMNt8mOT0 #UnlockTampaBay
Happy birthday to Cheetah Hunt! Since opening in 2011, this popular coaster has completed over 1,127,804 launches! https://t.co/TnKtVsxxRg
Water main break at Bayshore and Bay to Bay. Crews on site and anticipate repairs to conclude this evening. Bayshore closed at that location. High tide at 1 pm. Potential for standing water on Bayshore. Be alert.
Awesome day for the Indy 500, wish I was there. 🏁 #fox35
Subtropical Storm #Alberto is expected to bring heavy rain and wind to our area over the next several days. Have emergency updates sent directly to your phone in English or Spanish by texting TAMPAREADY or TAMPALISTA to 888-777. Also, follow @AlertTampa & stay informed!
Checking in with the defensive side after week one of OTAs.
Lunch time! Here are your midday temperatures. Forecast: https://t.co/ujQPeoZpua
High confidence #Alberto remains west of FL Peninsula, but Panhandle landfall likely... #flwx #PCB
All the Florida News we could find in One Place!
Recent Florida News
- Homeless man throws himself on passing car during bizarre encounter with deputies
- Woman rescued from abusive boyfriend after slipping note to her vet, deputies say
- Sea portion of Miami Beach Air & Sea Show cancelled amid Alberto
- Sunset Music Festival keeps rain at bay, brings Marshmello, Rezz to Tampa’s Raymond James Stadium
- Professional wrestlers are telling their stories through comic books
- Live Coverage: Sunday’s Alberto updates
- Words of wisdom from Class of 2018 on how school shootings have transformed them
- NOAA: Scientists predict 10 to 16 named storms this hurricane season
- One Person Shot In North Miami Beach Home Invasion
- Subtropical Storm Alberto Gaining Strength, Moving Towards Gulf Coast
- Man Held In Venezuela For 2 Years Is Welcomed Home By Trump
- Memorial Day Weekend Washout In Effect As Alberto Forecast To Strengthen
- Best Kids Menus In Miami
- ‘Incredible Summer’ now underway at Disney World
- 'Moms Demand Action' fighting to reduce gun violence among kids
- Police: Little Caesars employee shoots, kills attacker
- Alberto: Heavy rains expected for Central Florida
- This Hilarious Bad Lip Reading Video Imagines What People Were Saying During The Royal Wedding
- Website: Orlando is 2nd best city for summer jobs
- Oldest Pearl Harbor survivor reflects ahead of Memorial Day
- Budget battle brews as Trump threatens another shutdown
- Trump: Date and location for Kim summit ‘hasn’t changed’
- Weather Alerts
- Sephora Offers Free Makeup Classes for Transgender Community
- No Longer Driven by Conflict, Colombians Vote for President
- Dozens of Obama Alumni Are Launching Bids for Office
- Court: Gov't violated privacy law for defrauded students
- Deadly crash closes part of Broadway Ave. in Tampa
- Subtropical Storm Alberto begins to bring heavy rain into Central Florida
- These Are The 9 Red Flags To Look Out For When Visiting A Nail Salon
- How to Avoid Becoming a Victim of Supermarket Purse Snatchers
- Soto, Hispanic Caucus criticize Census citizenship question
- Central Florida restaurants offering meatless Impossible Burger
- Explore Florida's Indian River County: Lillies and bamboo star of McKee Botanical Gardens
- Database: Here are the gun manufacturers in Florida
- Grills Lakeside Seafood Deck & Tiki Bar brings beach life to Orlando
- Hear more than the ocean at Daytona Beach Bandshell
- Florida elections chiefs on high alert to fight off cyber threats
- Text to get a free entree at IHOP
- Alberto's path shifts slightly east, Tropical Storm Warning issued for most of Florida's Gulf Coast
- First look: Edna Mode, 'Incredibles' expo at Disney World
- AAA: More Americans fearful of self-driving cars
- Church built by two of the Rev. Moon's sons is locked, loaded for the Lord
- A wolflike creature was stalking livestock in Montana: 'We have no idea what this is'
- 3 charts that show how much Central Florida's population is growing
- Seminole residents frustrated by fast cars and big trucks rumbling through neighborhood
- Securing Stoneman Douglas crime scene could cost $1.3 million a year for years
- 2018 valedictorians for Orange County schools
- Sanford woman told to stop feeding homeless
- Alberto triggers tropical storm warnings along Florida coast
- Visitors to zoo witness gorilla birth in exhibit
- Animal control officer saves kitten abandoned by mother by giving CPR
- Olympian Gus Kenworthy mourns loss of puppy rescued from South Korean dog meat farm
- Armed citizens retrieved guns from their vehicles to take down OKC shooter, says police
- Officials: Boy presumably bitten by shark in Daytona Beach
- 23 big-batch summer cocktail recipes to help you keep your cool
- This conservative group advocates for LGBTQ rights. Can it make itself heard in today’s GOP?
- Veterinary hospital offers free eye exams to service dogs
- A man posed for months as an ICE agent. A traffic stop led his girlfriend to unravel the truth.
- Their job was to guard our nuclear missiles. Their crime was buying, selling and using LSD
- You Can Now Pay To Spend An Afternoon Cuddling Your Stress Away With Cows
- Cross-country cyclists join Fort Lauderdale home build
- Teacher Out of Hospital After Stopping School Shooting
- Seoul: North Korea Committed to US Summit, Denuclearization
- Orlando jobs come with rising wages, better benefits — in certain lines of work
- DOJ to settle in Orlando bombing range cleanup; 4,000 homes planned at 417 & 528
- Hee-haw: Sanford zoo braying about toddler donkeys
- Here's how I bicycled my way to weight loss
- Mel Brooks' 'Producers' returns to movie theaters
- Spring brings the babies at Westgate River Ranch
- SeaWorld's interim CEO isn't your typical executive. Will it help the company rebound?
- Free lunches for all Lake students comes with a dose of bad news
- Pictures: Disney World in 1972
- Sonny's BBQ's Brisket Grilled Cheese a decadent way to celebrate national day
- Do more to protect the Kissimmee River - and our quality of life
- Oddlando Sketch Kvlt puts a twist on model drawing
- 4 Rivers Smokehouse serving up summer fun - including new dishes
- Walt Disney's first love lives on at this historic California ranch
- 35+ Memorial Day weekend freebies and retail coupons for military heroes and civilians
- Florida man threatens mosque members, says they'll be 'screaming Allah,' feds say
- 'It doesn't seem real.' American 'hostage' Joshua Holt returns to U.S. after release from Venezuelan jail
- Kissimmee man killed in 4-vehicle crash in Orange County
- 6 things that could be signs of melanoma
- Couple denied motel room after clerk says Puerto Rican driver's license is not U.S. ID
- A school resource officer allegedly told a gay student she would go to hell. Now he’s going away.
- She was looking at paperwork to buy a car. Then she had to confirm that she was not a robot.
- Pilot-hungry airlines are raiding flight schools - creating a shortage of instructors to train the next generation
- Oscar Mayer asked people to tweet photos of hot dog toppings. They got toothpaste and Pepto.
- Revelers Making The Best Out of Rainy Memorial Day Weekend
- South Florida Under Flood Watch As Alberto Moves North Into SouthEastern Gulf Of Mexico
- Texas boy pens hilarious thank you note to officer who pulled mom over: 'She deserved it'
- Driver in deadly Bayshore crash bonds out of jail after second arrest; must wear GPS monitor
- Florida woman slips note, asking for help to get away from her boyfriend
- Boy, 12, bitten by shark in Daytona Beach
- Service dog delivers 8 puppies at Tampa airport
- Tropical storm warning issued for parts of Florida
- Driver killed after crashing into pole in Miami Springs
- Bale’s scissor-kick gives Madrid 3rd straight European title
- Josh Holt, American held in Venezuela, back on US soil
- Indiana teacher who stopped school shooting earns praise