Florida ban on smokable medical pot ruled unconstitutional
A state law banning patients from smoking medical marijuana is unconstitutional, a Tallahassee judge ruled late Friday. #FOX35
A Florida judge has ruled that the state's ban on smokable medical marijuana is unconstitutional.
More Florida News
In its heyday, the Dummett plantation harvested 2,000 acres of sugarcane to be distilled into rum. It was the site of the first steam-powered cane crushing mill, helping bring the Industrial Revolution to the growing U.S. (Sponsored by @VisitFlorida) https://t.co/5581BZ2nob
Evening on the beach at @Costadeste in Vero Beach. @VeroBeachCVB #LoveFL https://t.co/U3Q1jqWjaH
If your commute is on the west side of Jacksonville this evening, take it slow! Thunderstorms with heavy rain are approaching I-295 #FLwx
Happy #MuralMonday! This week we checked out the #HeightsUnites Mural at @BrewBusUSA in Seminole Heights. The mural was created for the Heights Unites Music and Art Festival, with each letter done by a different artist!🖌 Check out our Instagram to explore the artists!
Ponding water possible on roads in Woodbine and southern Camden County. 2 inches of rain has already fallen and still coming down. #GAwx
🚧 TRAFFIC ADVISORY 🚧 Both northbound and southbound lanes of South Himes Ave between West Palmira St and West San Jose St will be closed June 19 through June 21. Traffic will be rerouted and all lanes are expected to reopen by 5pm June 21st. More info: https://t.co/jDyNS6pz0B
When thunder roars go indoors! Atlantic sea breeze has moved well inland this afternoon. Scattered storms with frequent lightning & heavy rainfall have developed and will move very slowly south. #flwx #gawx
It’s a beautiful day for horseback riding at Big Talbot Island State Park. #LoveFL
🚧 TRAFFIC ADVISORY 🚧 Tomorrow, June 19, the outside eastbound lane of East Bearss Ave (at the intersection Gregory Dr) will close for utility maintenance and is expected to reopen by the end of the day. More info: https://t.co/lM9WZYiI9L
Now here's a unique view of the #TampaCC! If you're ready to experience Tampa from the 🌊 consider rending a water bike or biyak from @tampawaterbikes! This is one of several water attractions located at our boating docks. 😎☀️ Info: https://t.co/vSFZnlW5ce
Is it Friday yet? This Friday head out for @FourthFridayTPA to find food and drink specials at participating restaurants all around town! Head to a participating venue to get your FREE wristband!🍴🍸 https://t.co/Z1DHICR5b9
What's your favorite bar or brewery in the Florida Keys? @thefloridakeys #LoveFL
📍: No Name Pub, Big Pine Key
Did someone say #InternationalSushiDay? Comment below with your favorite place to grab sushi in Tampa!
Thinking about your 4th of July plans? Bring some sparkle to your #IndependenceDay by catching a fireworks show in @tampasdowntown just outside @thesailtampa! 🎆 Bring some friends, pick a spot, and watch the fireworks starting at 9pm. https://t.co/zJmDF5VF7u
The USS Oriskany was deliberately sunk 22 miles off the coast of Pensacola, Florida. In doing so, the 44,000-ton aircraft carrier became the largest artificial reef in the world, lovingly nicknamed the “Great Carrier Reef.” (Sponsored by @visitflorida) https://t.co/32OM6skJw0
All the Florida News we could find in One Place!
Recent Florida News
- Driver claims plainclothes cop rear-ended SUV in Miami, fled
- 35 Years Ago, Astronaut Sally Ride Made History in Space
- GoFundMe Helps Family Shot After Road Rage Run-In
- Kate Spade's Funeral to Be Held in Birthplace of Kansas City
- Boy Hurt in Drive-By Shooting Outside SW Miami-Dade Home
- Man arrested for 1987 armed sexual battery in Seminole
- Top-Rated Sushi Spots in South Florida
- Trump Tells Pentagon to Create 'Space Force' Military Branch
- Indiana officer goes viral after pulling over driver going too slowly in left lane
- Trump digs in on immigration amid family separation crisis
- Veggie trays have made at least 78 people sick
- We want to hear from you. What questions do you have about education this election year?
- There's now a reward up to $10,000 for helping find this fugitive
- Miami drivers, please, learn where the registration stickers go on your license plates
- Florida has more to lose with sea rise than anywhere else in the U.S., new study says
- SunRail releases new schedule ahead of expansion
- Roller coaster derailment victims retain lawyer, safety experts for possible suit
- Nelson asks Gov. Scott to withdraw from ACA lawsuit
- Trump announces space force as new military branch
- 'Gaming addiction' called mental health condition
- Report: 'Incredibles 2' effects prompt theaters to post warnings
- Traffic Inbox: Where are speed limit signs on rural SR 33?
- Dangerous weed that can cause blindness, severe burns found in several states
- Florida woman shoots ex-husband in testicles for attempting to take A/C
- Restaurant receipt asks chef to 'spit' in customer's cheeseburger
- Actress Heather Locklear hospitalized after threatening to shoot herself, report says
- Food found 'surrounded by rat droppings' at South Florida BBQ restaurant, report states
- Fifty years after he disappeared over Laos, remains of Northeast High grad return home
- Rick Scott: I oppose separating families at border, but ‘chaos’ due to inaction on border security
- Report: 40 percent of Florida property will be ‘highly exposed’ to flooding
- Developer Grady Pridgen buys St. Pete’s shuttered Edward White Hospital
- Puerto Rico struggles with jump in asthma cases post-Maria
- Clearwater and Tampa want to turn flushed water into drinking water. Is it safe?
- Survey Says Nearly Half Of Americans Are Skipping Summer Vacation This Year
- Movie Theaters Showing "Incredibles 2" Post Seizure Warnings
- Police Searching For Serial Church Burglar In Miami Gardens
- Local Congresswoman On Immigration: "I've Never A Policy More Vile, More Revolting"
- FBI Offers 10K Reward For Info On Armed Fugitive
- Trump To Meet With House GOP Over Immigration Bills
- Scientists Think They Have Discovered The Cause Of PCOS
- Canadian boy calls police on parents because they made him eat salad
- 'Incredibles 2' may not be for everyone — Disney issues seizure warning for fans with epilepsy
- Georgia grandmother kills bobcat with bare hands after being attacked
- Adults need 8.5 hours of sleep — not 8 — to be fully rested, researchers say
- Deputy sexually assaulted 4-year-old, threatened mother with deportation, sheriff says
- Teen dying of cancer selling bracelets to survive
- Trump tells Pentagon to create 'Space Force' branch of military
- Texas deputy sexually assaulted girl, 4; threatened to deport her mom, sheriff says
- Compulsive video-game playing could be mental health problem
- Florida authorities identify remains of man missing 3 years
- HERO DOG: Faithful yorkie spends night in field with missing 3-year-old girl
- Compulsive Video-Game Playing Now New Mental Health Problem
- Celebrity Chef to Open Restaurant in Overtown Neighborhood
- Sen. Ted Cruz Tops Jimmy Kimmel in Charity Game
- FBI Offering Reward for Capture of Suspect in 2015 Shooting
- Disney: Strobe Lights in 'Incredibles 2' May Cause Seizures
- Kids in Cages With Mylar Blankets in Texas Border Facility
- Why Fecal Bacteria Sometimes Takes Over Jersey Shore Beaches
- Nancy Pelosi to Visit SD Migrant Children Detention Center
- Global Warming Cooks Up 'a Different World' Over 3 Decades
- Police Officer Finds Woman’s Lost $20K Engagement Ring
- Walmart shopper accused of making over 1,000 fake returns
- NASA's record-breaking spacewoman retires
- This is what could happen if you park in front of a hydrant
- Man drinks beer during DUI stop
- Viral tweet: Indiana cop pulls over left-lane driver; Trooper Steve explains
- Mom makes liquor store run, leaves child in hot car overnight, deputies say
- WHO to classify 'gaming disorder' as mental health condition
- Here's why gas prices are expected to keep dropping
- 3-mile detour needed to get around Partin Settlement Road in Osceola
- How much progress is being made in Puerto Rico after Hurricane Maria?
- Actress says Tesla car erupted in flames 'out of the blue'
- Theaters issue warning about 'Incredibles 2'
- Family asks for continued prayers for Officer Kevin Valencia 1 week after shooting
- Did World Cup celebration trigger 'artificial earthquake' in Mexico?
- Over 2,000 jellyfish stings reported on Volusia beaches in 9 days
- Mom goes to liquor store, leaves 3-year-old in car overnight, deputies say
- Justices: No definitive ruling on partisan districts
- FBI agent removed from Russia probe for anti-Trump texts says he's willing to testify before Congress
- Chelsea Handler: Orlando show postponed
- Audi CEO arrested in diesel emissions case
- UN rights chief: US policy on migrant kids 'unconscionable'
- Gunman shoots two at Walmart store before killed by armed bystander
- Deputy talks man off ledge on I-4 in Orange County
- Homeland Security chief denies Trump administration policy of ripping kids from their parents at the nation's border
- Miller, Sturgill embrace Trump, tout conservative chops in GOP primary
- Go Fishing Day: How to observe in Central Florida
- Orlando restaurants seek to grow aggressively after quick starts
- Woman hurt in Daytona roller coaster derailment hires Matt Morgan
- Boy, 7, dead, three other children seriously injured in van crash with semi, FHP says
- Two huge cooling towers imploded at Jacksonville power plant | Watch the video
- Fairfield woman seriously injured in attack by own dog
- Georgia educators hike Appalachian Trail to honor former student
- Kansas woman says city wants $132K for toppled sculpture
- Now is the time to evaluate your hurricane insurance. It isn't as simple as you think.
- Florida Influencers rank inequality and education as most pressing 2018 election issue
- He handled importing the cigars. That also let him handle a $503,000 fraud
- A company founded by a Cuban American just made the Fortune 500. It's likely the first of its kind
- Could raising a 90-year-old road fix South Florida's water problems?
- They had breakfast at IHOP by the airport. Then he went to his car and was shot dead.