Florida News

Couple having affair die from carbon monoxide poisoning during sex

Couple having affair die from carbon monoxide poisoning during sex



2018-07-12T15:14:36+0000

AFFAIR SEX DEATH - A married woman and her lover apparently died from carbon monoxide poisoning while having sex in a garage.

A married woman and her lover reportedly reportedly died while having sex in a parking garage.


More Florida News

Unable to load Tweets

Home Privacy Policy Terms Of Use Contact Us Affiliate Disclosure DMCA Earnings Disclaimer