Cooldown reaches Orlando area
Central Florida wakes up to much cooler weather. Find out how long Troy Bridges News 6 says cooldown will last.
Cooler temperatures invade Central Florida.
More Florida News
An Act of Love & Kindness Suggestion:
Tell a teacher🍎 ✏️ they are heroes.
From the families of those we lost on June, 12 2016, to honor the victims and survivors of the Pulse tragedy.
Share how you #ActLoveGive on social media.
#ICYMI: Malibu Little League teams—the Pirates and the Cardinals—faced off on May 23.
Sundays call for sundaes.
https://t.co/CM5j74Irls @UniversalORL #SundayFunday #LoveFL
Beam me up #LoveFL
Happy birthday to Cheetah Hunt! Since opening in 2011, this popular coaster has completed over 1,127,804 launches! https://t.co/TnKtVsxxRg
Tomorrow our Greenwood Cemetery (1603 Greenwood Street) will host a Memorial Day ceremony at 9 a.m. We hope you can join us to recognize those who lost their lives while serving our country. 🇺🇸
Sunday | Alberto will continue to lift north over the eastern Gulf of Mexico, bringing locally heavy rainfall and a low threat for tornadoes to east central Florida.
11 pm update: As #Alberto continues north, multiple advisories are in effect for the Big Bend and South Georgia. https://t.co/ZE717Y8obI
The once conservative nation of Ireland voted 'yes' to repeal a constitutional ban on abortion. https://t.co/wYJ9ls7CG3
Meanwhile the #Noles baseball team just tied up the season series with Clemson to advance to their 4th straight ACC Tournament final and continue their case for a top 8 seed. https://t.co/GgDsCpvuCF
Astronaut Alan Bean, who was the fourth person to walk on the moon, has died. https://t.co/UxqTsk42m8
One of Georgia's largest school systems is working to develop training to teach students how to protect themselves during a school shooting. https://t.co/394M0NtdL7
If approved by City Council, City Manager Reva Feldman's term would extend to May 22.
All the Florida News we could find in One Place!
Recent Florida News
- Sunset Music Festival keeps rain at bay, brings Marshmello, Rezz to Tampa’s Raymond James Stadium
- Professional wrestlers are telling their stories through comic books
- Live Coverage: Sunday’s Alberto updates
- Words of wisdom from Class of 2018 on how school shootings have transformed them
- NOAA: Scientists predict 10 to 16 named storms this hurricane season
- One Person Shot In North Miami Beach Home Invasion
- Subtropical Storm Alberto Gaining Strength, Moving Towards Gulf Coast
- Man Held In Venezuela For 2 Years Is Welcomed Home By Trump
- Memorial Day Weekend Washout In Effect As Alberto Forecast To Strengthen
- Best Kids Menus In Miami
- ‘Incredible Summer’ now underway at Disney World
- 'Moms Demand Action' fighting to reduce gun violence among kids
- Police: Little Caesars employee shoots, kills attacker
- Alberto: Heavy rains expected for Central Florida
- This Hilarious Bad Lip Reading Video Imagines What People Were Saying During The Royal Wedding
- Website: Orlando is 2nd best city for summer jobs
- Oldest Pearl Harbor survivor reflects ahead of Memorial Day
- Budget battle brews as Trump threatens another shutdown
- Trump: Date and location for Kim summit ‘hasn’t changed’
- Weather Alerts
- Sephora Offers Free Makeup Classes for Transgender Community
- No Longer Driven by Conflict, Colombians Vote for President
- Dozens of Obama Alumni Are Launching Bids for Office
- Court: Gov't violated privacy law for defrauded students
- Deadly crash closes part of Broadway Ave. in Tampa
- Subtropical Storm Alberto begins to bring heavy rain into Central Florida
- These Are The 9 Red Flags To Look Out For When Visiting A Nail Salon
- How to Avoid Becoming a Victim of Supermarket Purse Snatchers
- Soto, Hispanic Caucus criticize Census citizenship question
- Central Florida restaurants offering meatless Impossible Burger
- Explore Florida's Indian River County: Lillies and bamboo star of McKee Botanical Gardens
- Database: Here are the gun manufacturers in Florida
- Grills Lakeside Seafood Deck & Tiki Bar brings beach life to Orlando
- Hear more than the ocean at Daytona Beach Bandshell
- Florida elections chiefs on high alert to fight off cyber threats
- Text to get a free entree at IHOP
- Alberto's path shifts slightly east, Tropical Storm Warning issued for most of Florida's Gulf Coast
- First look: Edna Mode, 'Incredibles' expo at Disney World
- AAA: More Americans fearful of self-driving cars
- Church built by two of the Rev. Moon's sons is locked, loaded for the Lord
- A wolflike creature was stalking livestock in Montana: 'We have no idea what this is'
- 3 charts that show how much Central Florida's population is growing
- Seminole residents frustrated by fast cars and big trucks rumbling through neighborhood
- Securing Stoneman Douglas crime scene could cost $1.3 million a year for years
- 2018 valedictorians for Orange County schools
- Sanford woman told to stop feeding homeless
- Alberto triggers tropical storm warnings along Florida coast
- Visitors to zoo witness gorilla birth in exhibit
- Animal control officer saves kitten abandoned by mother by giving CPR
- Olympian Gus Kenworthy mourns loss of puppy rescued from South Korean dog meat farm
- Armed citizens retrieved guns from their vehicles to take down OKC shooter, says police
- Officials: Boy presumably bitten by shark in Daytona Beach
- 23 big-batch summer cocktail recipes to help you keep your cool
- This conservative group advocates for LGBTQ rights. Can it make itself heard in today’s GOP?
- Veterinary hospital offers free eye exams to service dogs
- A man posed for months as an ICE agent. A traffic stop led his girlfriend to unravel the truth.
- Their job was to guard our nuclear missiles. Their crime was buying, selling and using LSD
- You Can Now Pay To Spend An Afternoon Cuddling Your Stress Away With Cows
- Cross-country cyclists join Fort Lauderdale home build
- Teacher Out of Hospital After Stopping School Shooting
- Seoul: North Korea Committed to US Summit, Denuclearization
- Orlando jobs come with rising wages, better benefits — in certain lines of work
- DOJ to settle in Orlando bombing range cleanup; 4,000 homes planned at 417 & 528
- Hee-haw: Sanford zoo braying about toddler donkeys
- Here's how I bicycled my way to weight loss
- Mel Brooks' 'Producers' returns to movie theaters
- Spring brings the babies at Westgate River Ranch
- SeaWorld's interim CEO isn't your typical executive. Will it help the company rebound?
- Free lunches for all Lake students comes with a dose of bad news
- Pictures: Disney World in 1972
- Sonny's BBQ's Brisket Grilled Cheese a decadent way to celebrate national day
- Do more to protect the Kissimmee River - and our quality of life
- Oddlando Sketch Kvlt puts a twist on model drawing
- 4 Rivers Smokehouse serving up summer fun - including new dishes
- Walt Disney's first love lives on at this historic California ranch
- 35+ Memorial Day weekend freebies and retail coupons for military heroes and civilians
- Florida man threatens mosque members, says they'll be 'screaming Allah,' feds say
- 'It doesn't seem real.' American 'hostage' Joshua Holt returns to U.S. after release from Venezuelan jail
- Kissimmee man killed in 4-vehicle crash in Orange County
- 6 things that could be signs of melanoma
- Couple denied motel room after clerk says Puerto Rican driver's license is not U.S. ID
- A school resource officer allegedly told a gay student she would go to hell. Now he’s going away.
- She was looking at paperwork to buy a car. Then she had to confirm that she was not a robot.
- Pilot-hungry airlines are raiding flight schools - creating a shortage of instructors to train the next generation
- Oscar Mayer asked people to tweet photos of hot dog toppings. They got toothpaste and Pepto.
- Revelers Making The Best Out of Rainy Memorial Day Weekend
- South Florida Under Flood Watch As Alberto Moves North Into SouthEastern Gulf Of Mexico
- Texas boy pens hilarious thank you note to officer who pulled mom over: 'She deserved it'
- Driver in deadly Bayshore crash bonds out of jail after second arrest; must wear GPS monitor
- Florida woman slips note, asking for help to get away from her boyfriend
- Boy, 12, bitten by shark in Daytona Beach
- Service dog delivers 8 puppies at Tampa airport
- Tropical storm warning issued for parts of Florida
- Driver killed after crashing into pole in Miami Springs
- Bale’s scissor-kick gives Madrid 3rd straight European title
- Josh Holt, American held in Venezuela, back on US soil
- Indiana teacher who stopped school shooting earns praise
- The Story Behind The Excited Pageboy Who Photobombed Meghan Markle During The Royal Wedding
- Tourist hospitalized after hit-and-run in Miami Beach
- Ashton Kutcher Surprised Ellen DeGeneres With A $4 Million Donation To Her Wildlife Charity