Florida News

Anesthesiologist charged after ‘squirmy’ 4-year-old dies during dental procedure

Anesthesiologist charged after ‘squirmy’ 4-year-old dies during dental procedure



2018-02-09T20:33:35+0000

HEARTBREAKING - The anesthesiologist decided to give the 4-year-old a "little extra" dose since the boy had been "squirmy" during previous visits. But the child never woke up after the routine procedure.

The Medical Commission charged the anesthesiologist, saying, "Hu’s failure to meet the standard of care put the patient at grievous risk of harm and contributed to his death."


More Florida News

Unable to load Tweets

Home Privacy Policy Terms Of Use Contact Us Affiliate Disclosure DMCA Earnings Disclaimer